Saturday, July 31, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, have not had a lot of time for blogging lately - been spreading time quite thin.  The boys have been here so we have been spending time with them.  And most importantly they had a GREAT time!  Work has been quite crazy for the both of us with both of us getting ready to leave.  So, now, it's Saturday and this is our last week-end alone to wrap up on the packing side.

Last night we went on a search to find our little princess a jewlery box and we had already looked at several and knew what we were after and we found one!!! I'll post pictures after I write.

Ivanna's biological mother and I have passed several e-mails this week.  They are thankful that we are coming but I can not say enough how this will be bitter sweet so when we are there I am sure it will be emotional for us both because this has truly been the journey of a lifetime and I just tell you without my husband who rallied for this adoption I'm not sure we would have done it.  Not because I didn't want it more than anything I just didn't think it was possible but he kept reminding me that if we let God have control then it is possible and He will allow it to happen and He did.

She is going to the orphanage to see Ivanna today I think so hopefully I will be getting more pictures and videos of our sweet little girl. 

Ok so already told you we went shopping on a mission to find a jewelry box because those of you who have been here knows this child doesn't need anything in this house - she has it all, just like the boys - makes Christmas and birthdays extremely hard.  Well, guess what she ended up with MORE dresses.  Need to run both of us are getting our hair cut this morning so just remember to say prayers for us and our family and for Ivanna and her biological family.  This is going to be tough for so many reasons.




We also got her the baby doll that goes with the outfit that matches her dress. 
To help her understand as she gets older how she got here - we took this globe and added a few decorations.  We have little pink "diamonds" going from the Ukraine to Mississippi and an airplane that shows how she got here.  Then we added some ribbon so it would match her room decor.

Here are some of her babies on her bed waiting on her to come home.  The big one in the middle is her dollie that will have some outfits that match hers.  Then of course we have three of the baby Princesses...have two more that we want to find - Baby Ariele and Baby Belle.
Here is her Dollie and Me up close and she even resembles Ivanna but not quite the beauty factor.  :D

Ok closing here we have mommy and daddy bonding over a cup of coffee time.  Catch you later!  Thanks again!


1 comment:

  1. Ivanna is going to be one spoiled little girl....yeah, finally! I have followed that sweet girl for so long and prayed that she would find her forever family. Thank you for answering to the call to make her part of your family. You are going to be so blessed!! Will your blog stay open while you travel or are you making it private? I cannot wait to see more pictures of her with her new family. It breaks my heart every time I think about her birth parents and how hard this will be for them. I know that they want her to have a forever family but it has to be breaking their heart.

    ReplyDelete

Geo Counter

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP