Tuesday, July 13, 2010

WE GOT A DATE!!!!

Another wonderful day in the adoption journey.  Woke up around 5 this morning to discover that our facilitator had e-mailed us our SDA appointment date!!!!  He wants us to arrive on August 10th for our SDA appointment on August 11th.  We are certain the only reason it is so far away is because the judge is on vacation from August 1-9.  But you know what - it is what it is and we are VERY excited. 

We have booked our apartment - it looks bright and cheery see pictures below.  We weren't able to get where we wanted so we hope this one will be just as well.

Lots of emotions during this process but right now they are of joy in knowing that we are going after our princess!  We can't wait to tell the boys!

We leave you with pictures of our TEMPORARY HOME starting August 10th!


2 comments:

  1. HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like that apartment, it is so IKEA. I am so excited for you guys! I am still hoping that we will see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! it is really going to happen!!I am sooo thrilled for you! Yet it's bittersweet at the same time!! I wish I could be there with you there!
    Love you! Sandie

    ReplyDelete

Geo Counter

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP