Monday, July 26, 2010

Two Weeks

Well, today marks two weeks when we walk out the door to leave for the airport.  I feel as though if I were to get the call now to walk out the door we would be ready.  The only thing not in our suitcases are our clothes other than that we are sitting on GO!  Hubby is getting ready for his time off from work not sure how he will adjust to that.  Me, well, I am planning on working from the Ukraine since I will have an enormous amount of time on my hands and feel as though it will help take up some empty spots until we are able to get Ivanna.   The time difference there will help make that happen so I'm glad I have the ability to be able to work remotely.

Had yet another fun filled day with the boys yesterday.  Church, great lunch, nap and shopping.  Ended the day with Pizza yummy!  The boys are getting more excited - everytime someone comes over they have been quick to take on the "tour guide" of her room.

Thanks for continuing your prayers for us and our family please also include her biological parents as well because I know this will be hard on them but they are also a part of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. You may be surprised at how little work you actually get done over there. We took two laptops so that we could both work while in country. In the two weeks I was there - I did nothing. It is physically draining, emotionally hard and you really don't have an abundant amount of time on your hands. We were in a unique situation so hopefully it will not be as hard for you but don't be surprised if it takes you a week or two to get your bearings. Rob was able to work for the last 3 days we were there. When we go back - we are only taking one laptop and will just share it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand what you mean Julia. I'm very fortunate to have a job where they work with us like that. I'll do whatever I can and whenever I can but they know we will have some lag time especially at the beginning. Luckily I have been following reality of adoptions and even though I tell a story about being excited and all we are VERY excited but know there is NOT a perfect fairytale story. We'd love to report that but it's not expected. I'm the emotional type so I'm sure I'll leave lots of water in our path.

    ReplyDelete

Geo Counter

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP