Monday, August 2, 2010

Less than one week away!

We are now less than one week away from being on a plane.  Anna sent pictures today from her visit this week-end.  What an adorable little angel she is.  So glad we are taking bubbles looks like she loves them.  Did I mention how very hard this is going to be I just can not imagine how hard this will be on them but I hope they know that they can continue to follow her as she grows and blossoms in to a young lady that will be all she can be.

Here are the latest pictures of her and a short video.



6 days, 18 hours, 7 minutes and 5 seconds until we are on the plane heading for the Dulles Airport.  OH how wonderful this is going to be.  Yes, we know there will be some rough times because we are away from our home surroundings.  We will be away from our boys and from our animals who are also part of our family and we will miss our families and friends but the sweet little princess that returns with us will be a great addition to our family.

Continue your prayers as God continues to bless our lives daily.

2 comments:

  1. I would be freaking out!!!!
    So excited, we will see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well girl - get with me on Sunday that will be the day that I will be CLIMBING THE WALLS!!! But for now work has been so busy I can't see and Buddy Walk planning keeps my mind averted. Can't wait until you catch up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Geo Counter

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP