Friday, August 13, 2010

Our First Visit with Ivanna 08/13 at OneTrueMedia.com

There are not enough words to describe how incredibly wonderful today was with our vist visit with Ivanna!! It was GREATER than we could have ever imagined!! I will write more later but right now we are a bit tired. We will be going to see the princess again in the morning with her wonderful biological parents. How very lucky Ivanna is to have two sets of parents that love her very much. Thank you to all of those who have followed our journey with us yesterday, today and forward.

3 comments:

  1. I may have held it together on the phone but I certainly could not while watching this! I was balling! It is so great to see his little face and to see your happy faces meeting eachother for the first time. I want to be there so much! Thank you so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if you thought this was something wait until you see the videos. I'll upload them tomorrow I had technical difficulties as usual. In one of them I was even talking about you (oops) LOL!! Just telling Nadiya about you is all - what little I know other than you're another mommy just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Darlena, how very, very wonderful!!! I cannot wait to see the video. (I'm crying now, the video is gonna have me weeping but it is happy tears for all of you.) And the song was perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Geo Counter

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP