Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great week-end

Received another e-mail from Ivanna's biological mother on Saturday.

I will add the new photos to the bottom of our blog. Her weight equates to 37.4 # and her height equates to 3'6" tall. So she is tiny. She also sent a new picture of herself with her son. I'm telling you her mom is absolutely beautfiful so we certainly know where Ivanna gets her cuteness from LOL.

Had a very enjoyable weekend with the boys and their wonderful dad. Saturday GCDSS set up booth at the Arbor Day event for Disability Awareness. Networked with tons of people. Guess what I got to talk about - not only did I get to talk about our organization and what we stand for but I got to get the word out of all the children with DS in orphanages and tell Ivanna's precious story and share pictures of her and her family with everyone. Amazing to know the number of people that are so supportive and want to keep up as the adoption progresses. We'll have to see what this week will bring ----- have I mentioned that we are sitting on ready???

Got up this morning - daddy fixed breakfast and then we were off to church. Well keep praying for expedience - week-ends are exceptionally rough because I feel like everything is closed and the week so much gets done.

1 comment:

  1. It is so wonderful that you and Ivanna will soon be a family! I am so in awe of Gods plan for her, and of the love her bio mama has for her! What a blessing you are to her heart!

    She is a beautiful little girl, and I can't wait to see her home and in your arms!

    God is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Geo Counter

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP