Friday, January 29, 2010

Supertastic Day!

Another supertastic day!!! Feel like we got so much accomplished today. Have started the dossier paperwork and our first petition is about to be sent in and wow what a feeling!!! Today we did more blood work for medicals, had our TB test read which of course was normal and had several things notarized. Did I mention that we are the luckiest people in the world to have the support that we have on our side - attorney's, paralegals, nurses, mothers, fathers, secretaries, vets, teachers, our boys, my dad and my husband's family - just really overwhelming as we love them all. Without all of the help we are getting we would be lost because I couldn't tell you how many phone calls that some of my closest friends get of me in panic mode and being a "drama queen" and what do they do - put me right back on my feet and in reality and tell me it doesn't matter we will deal with each thing as it comes and so far so good. All of the panic moments I have had have just worked their way out. You think the Lord plays and intricate part in that??? YES He does. I was talking to one of my friends today and we were discussing about how long some of these folks and maybe even you have been working on their adoption and it is just amazing at what all we have accomplished in two weeks. Our VERY FIRST e-mail to RR was Friday 1/15 at 11:58 p.m. - Andrea first responded at 7:22 a.m. on Saturday and from there we e-mailed back and forth fourteen times on Saturday and Sunday and are where we are today. Is that not AMAZING??? Please continue to pray for us and more importantly say prayers for Ivanna and her biological family because I can't imagine even what they may be going through however I know that they are truly happy that Ivanna has found a home and I really hope they will stay in touch so they can continue to see what an inspiration and bundle of love her child will be and will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geo Counter

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP