Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ivanna's First Encounter with Santa

Regretfully I don't post as much to this blog as I used to - can't imagine why!!  :D  Been just a tad busy with holidays and Ivanna and all.  I do keep Facebook updated though so it's the best place to find pictures and videos. 

Below is Ivanna's very first encounter with Santa Claus and might I say she reacted just as we had expected UNIMPRESSED the little stinker. 


Here are also her first school picture and the picture she had made with Santa on the day the video was done.


I'll post some more pictures soon I know I keep saying that but I will. 

Love to all and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!!! Thank you. Love to see her growing and changing.

    ReplyDelete

Geo Counter

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP