Monday, November 8, 2010

DIAPER FREE!!!

Well, today is DAY THREE of being DIAPER FREE!!  I am now putting her in pull ups at night and she did GREAT in school today too.  So very proud of our little princess.  She is absolutely the smartest little girl I know - but you know we are all partial to our own :D.

Here are a few of the signs that she knows well.....
Please
Thank You
Sorry
Water
Aunt Lou
Ryan
Steven
Ball
Cat Dog
Sit
Yellow
Blue
Red
Boy
Girl
Drink
Eat
More
In
Orange
Pumpkin
Car
Banana
Bear
Play
No
Yes
Apple

I'm sure there are more that we left off.  The majority of these she says when she does the sign which is GREAT!!

Love to all,
The Stratton's

1 comment:

  1. Wow, diaper free already? You guys rock. I am so impressed at Ivanna's list of words, but not surprised... I could tell when I met her that she is a smarty.

    ReplyDelete

Geo Counter

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP