Friday, June 18, 2010

WE GOT IT!!!!!

Oh my the sense of emotions jut got even larger. WE RECEIVED OUR FINAL APPROVAL TODAY FROM USCIS!!!!! We ARE going to get little Ivanna!!!! Oh but how I know how much her biological parents love her. They will always be part of Ivanna and our family!

What's next?
Today, since I received the approval so late - I didn't have time to drive to Jackson, MS to get the cover letter apostilled before they closed so I made the decision to mail it to them today so I will get it back on Tuesday. THEN - I will turn right around and send it to the Ukraine.

Most likely our facilitator will not get to submit our package to the courts until July 1st since they only process special needs adoptions on Thursdays. (I may have not worded that just right). Then we wait for a court date so I am hoping for last week of July or no later than August 1st. But, it is what it is, and there is NO stopping us now - regardless of what day it is WE ARE GOING TO GET IVANNA!!

So, if you felt the Earth move today it was ME doing the happy dance. My husband was on the phone with me when I opened up the envelope so he heard the first screams. Then one of my BFFs was the second scream and then she came rushing over to give me the greatest hug and to bring Ivanna the most pretty Princess dresses ever! Nothing better for our little girl than Princess dresses. Then it was FaceBook then it was call after call and then after posting on FB I received call after call after call.

So now at least I know we are NOW GOING - we are heading out this evening to go pick up her bedroom stuff. We already know which one we are getting. WE ARE TWO VERY PROUD PARENTS RIGHT NOW AND FOREVER AND EVER!!!

Continue with your prayers we have a long way to go. Love you all and thanks very much for hanging in there with us. When we do leave we will be blogging every day so if you want to follow please feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geo Counter

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP