Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Woooo HOOOOO

Don't get all excited - have not gotten the "final" YES yet BUT today was a GREAT day. Today we sent our full dossier (minus the I171) to our facilitator. He was nice enough to tell us to send it on that way when we get the I171 he will be sitting on READY! So sent it off today and it is guaranteed to arrive by Monday. The homestudy agency is currently in the process of revising the homestudy. We hope to have that by the end of the week - the hardest part for them was to get all of the signatures on the homestudy again - but I do believe they are doing their darndest to speed things up for us. Ivanna is doing good - growing like you wouldn't believe. Her mom and dad got to see and talk to Ryan and Steven Sunday before last (May 16th). The boys couldn't believe it. They were amazed that it was night time where they were and the middle of the day for us. Our facilitator told us today by going ahead and sending him our original documents that it would at least save us a week. But to us adoptive parents a week can seem like an ETERNITY!! Well, we are a step closer and I can tell you our visit over there will certainly be great I'm looking forward to meeting some of the people we have been talking to. It will be an experience. We are just ready to go get her but we'll continue to have a connection in Eastern Europe for sure. Well keep saying prayers and maybe we will have more good news to report soon but at least this gives me something to do for the next few days and that is continue to check the tracking on our package so you know I'll keep you posted. It has already left Gautier, MS and is currently in Gulfport, MS. Hurry Hurry Hurry!!! Continue your prayers for our family and Ivanna's family who will now be part of our family!!

2 comments:

  1. Darlena! It's been so long! You're website is gorgeous, and so is your family! Seems like a lot has developed since I left the Gulf Coast. I wish you the best of luck with the overseas adoption process. I cannot even imagine the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I will add a link to your donation request to my site...

    ReplyDelete

Geo Counter

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP